Friday, June 17, 2011

Visit to Fast Track for food

Fast Track
Today I needed to pick up a few protein shakes so I went to Fast Track to get them. While there I talked with a trainer and got info on joining their gym. The whole place is set up and geared toward people of weight. The machines are designed for me not some skinny mini. No anorexic freaks staring at me like I am satan. Just real people with real problems trying to change their lives.. I can dig this place. I can be me in this place. I found that included in the membership is a personel trainer, metabolic testing, and group classes. My wife has been asking me what I want for Fathers Day. Well a membership here is what I asked for. I find out monday all the cost. They have a location in Evondale and Northern Kentucky. 

This great place is part of Journey Lite. Journey Lite is where I am having my Gastric sleeve done on 7/21. My Dr. is Trace Curry.
This is his web page
http://www.thebanddoctor.com/default

Oh while I was there I got to try a great new protein Jello. 0 carbs 15 grams protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment