Friday, June 10, 2011

Surgery Date!!!! Trip To Jungle Jims

Well today I set my surgery date.  July 21st.  I still have to My Psych eval and my nutrition class. A little nervous??? Hell ya!!!

Today I decide to brave going to my favorite place in the world. Jungles Jim's!! I know it has only been a week but I have to learn how to go to these places and remain in control. I made it past the Sausage and cheese section. Then the beer and wine. Then the devil itself the BAKERY!!! I was on a mission. Vegetable city!!! I got mixed mushrooms, Bok Choy, Lemons to zest, garlic, shallots, bean sprouts, lemon grass, cilantro, parsley and grape tomatoes. Then off to the Oriental section. I picked up Shirtaki noodles, and green and red curry paste. In the frozen seafood section I bought 2 small cleaned octopus. I bought a new non stick small wok as well.  I made it through and made healthy selections to boot!! I saw a person I went to high school with and found out the doctor (Trace Curry) that is doing my surgery did her lapband 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment