Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Week On 5/1 Diet

Well my first week is over. Started at 400lb.. Ended at 382.8lb.  Lost one belt one in one week. Can I tell looking in the mirror? No.... How do I feel? Amazing!!!! Some milestones this week for me??? I went to my favorite diner with my peers for lunch. Ate my mango protein shake. Went to my favorite Grocery/Market. Only bought healthy food!!!

  The 5/1 diet I am on features foods from HealthWise and Medifast. I am more impressed with the HealthWise products than the Medifast. The Healthwise shakes and pudding mixes taste pretty damn good.  I have liked all that I have tried. I have found that the protein drink mixes are good even with more water or the addition of lots of ice.

 I had a little trouble sleeping last night. Very nervous about setting my surgery date yesterday. Wondering what I have gotten myself into I guess. I will get it processed though.  The risk of not doing anything is worse than having this surgery!!!

I have a new motto!!

"With No Risk Comes No Reward!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment