Friday, June 17, 2011

Sparkling Ice

I have been seeing bottles of a new drink at my store and at Krogers called "Sparkling Ice" While at Krogers getting fish and veggies I picked up a bottle for my drive home. I got the Pink Grapefruit flavor. I have to say I was surprised by it.  The web page says "A refreshing blend of mountain spring water, fruit juice and just the right amount of carbonation. Enhanced with essential vitamins and antioxidants. Available in six delicious flavors. Enjoy Sparking ICE any time of day."




Sparkling ICE does have a bunch of things going for it.  Their mountain spring water is a huge plus, and so are the natural flavors.  There are no calories.  They throw in antioxidants and a handful of vitamins, so a 17-ounce bottle provides you with 20% of your recommended daily dose of vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, D3, and Biotin - and an awesome 200% of vitamin B12 - and even manage to make the stuff taste pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment