Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 4 Update and Progress Photos

Well week 4 is over. I started doing cardio 6 days a week 2 weeks ago. 30 minutes a day. My first workout was 24 minutes for my first mile. Yesterday my first mile was 12.01. 2 miles in 23.01. 5700 steps in 30 minutes. I am loving the workouts. I can see my calf muscles again. I forgot how huge my calves were!!! Even my wife said wow!!! My biceps are back too!!! My workouts are now fast furious and fun!!!

On the diet front this week sucked. Tons of food cravings. Lots of hunger. 1 pound weight loss. But, I stayed on plan!!! Did not slip one time!!! Erin my most awesome dietitian says I am building muscle faster than I am loosing fat. This makes it look as if I am stalling.  She says trust how your clothes look not the scale... I am trusting but not real happy...

On a side note... I had to run about 100 yards yesterday to support my guys at work. I could not freaking believe that run. No asthma attack after. No sweating. No dizziness. Damn it felt good. Not a jog. It was a freaking run!!!

Rib fest labor day 2010
May 27 2011 My sons graduation 401 pounds
Week 2 379
Week 3
Week 3 side
Week 4 front

Week 4 side



No comments:

Post a Comment